Haunted Canada 10
Available August 4, 2020!
Even more chilling ghost stories from all across our spooky land. Moody black-and-white illustrations and photographs enhance the hauntingly eerie read.
- In Victoria, British Columbia, the spirit of a killer haunts Fan Tan Alley.
- The ghost of a little girl with long dark hair inhabits a hockey arena in Canmore, Alberta.
- Mysterious knocking at the door of a home in Halifax, Nova Scotia, signals the start of a series of strange happenings.
Haunted Canada: The Second Terrifying Collection
Abandoned hospitals, haunted hotels, supernatural sea creatures...
This collection of more than 100 creepy Canadian tales from across the country is guaranteed to make your blood run cold. Moody black-and-white illustrations and photographs appear throughout to add to the eerie feel.
This collection includes books 4 to 6 of the series.
Buy Haunted Canada: The Second Terrifying Collection:
Haunted Canada 9
In these chilling tales, award-winning author Joel A. Sutherland takes his readers on a strange and spooky journey across Canada. In this installment, readers will learn about . . .
- a spectral wagon master in Tofield, Alberta, who looks for workers to accompany him on his phantom wagon.
- a travelling salesman from England who shares a room with a young artist one night in Kentville, Nova Scotia, only to discover the young man was a ghost.
- the ghost of painter Tom Thomson, who paddles past a northern point on Canoe Lake in Algonquin Provincial Park, Ontario.
Haunted Canada 8
- A headless apparition haunts the railway tracks in Woodridge, Manitoba.
- A ghostly spirit appears at sunrise, silently screaming on an outcrop of rocks in Beacon Hill Park in Victoria, British Columbia.
- The first general manager of the Halifax Club appears to diners in the very spot where he died in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Haunted Canada 7
- A river wraith that kills anyone who sets eyes upon it in Stony Rapids, Saskatchewan.
- The ghost of a boy who plays pranks and terrifies theatre staff in the basement of the Centaur Theatre in Montreal, Quebec.
- Supernatural, inexplicable encounters in deserted hallways and empty holding cells at Old City Hall in Toronto, Ontario.
Haunted Canada 6
Haunted Canada 5
In Nunavut, stories are passed down from generation to generation about the tarriassuit, shadow people who are sometimes felt or heard — but never seen except out of the corner of your eye . . . The organ at the Cathedral of the Holy Trinity in Quebec City plays by itself, and Queen Elizabeth II reportedly saw a mysterious figure on the balcony during her visit in 1964 . . . Late at night, after Vancouver’s Old Spaghetti Factory restaurant has closed, a shadowy man in uniform is seen boarding the decommissioned trolley car that sits in the middle of the dining room . . .
With more than 25 terrifying new tales of ghostly encounters and mysterious phenomena, Haunted Canada 5 is guaranteed to keep kids across the country awake and screaming!
Buy Haunted Canada 5: